The world is in desperate need of more love, more joy, more peace, more patience, more kindness, more faithfulness, more gentleness, and more self-control. But where are these going to come from?
This summer at St. Paul’s we are exploring what Galatians 5:22 calls “The Fruit of the Spirit,” and looking in detail at the kind of spiritual growth that makes more love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control possible. Our hope is that we’ll not only grow in our understanding of how genuine spiritual growth works but that, in the process, we’ll get to experience that growth for ourselves.
I hope you’re able to join us this summer as we learn what it takes to:
* Become more Patient (July 15)
* Follow the way of Kindness (July 22)
* Experience more Goodness (July 29)
* Practice greater Faithfulness (Aug. 5)
* Show more Gentleness (Aug. 22)
* And Get a handle on Self-Control (Aug. 19).
Rev. David Turner+